Are you dating someone utterly out of his or her mind? Do you find yourself thinking about how crazy and “all over the place” your significant other is?
Do you find yourself describing your girlfriend as weird or your boyfriend as absolutely insane?
Well, you don’t even know how lucky you are.
If you’ve found someone brave enough to be him or herself in this world of standardized proportions and fixed ideals, adore that person.
If you’ve found someone strong enough to hold on to his or her childlike sense of wonder, to be completely and utterly free and uninhibited, cherish that person.
If you’ve found someone liberated enough to be a complete and utter weirdo, never let that person go.
You’ll know when you’ve found a weirdo.
He or she will be like no one you’ve ever been with before, a breath of fresh air mixed with an electric pulse that shocks you into another dimension.
They’re magnetic, attracting and pulling you into them while at the same time, pulling you backwards, throwing things at you you’re not always ready for.
They’ll piss you off while at the same time show you something you can’t live without — their world.
Their world of wonder and awe, the way they see things you didn’t notice before, look at things you never understood and question everything you thought you knew.
They’ll change your whole life without thinking twice about it.
If you’re lucky enough to be with someone crazy enough to let you into his or her weird world, cherish him or her and make sure never to let that person go.
Because relationships with weirdos are always better than with anyone who’s trying to be “normal.”
- The weirdo will never let the fight be the same one
- The weirdo will never expect the relationship to be a certain way
- The weirdo will introduce you to the freak inside you
- The weirdo will never be replaced
- The weirdo will never question when you need to take time for your own adventure
- The weirdo will make you forget about the outside world
- The weirdo will catalyze every single creative interest you have
- The weirdo will never make you feel weird about your own weird self
- The weirdo is always worth the drama
- The weirdo will teach you to laugh everything off
- The weirdo is going to be the best sex you’ve ever had
- Learn how to text a girl