Before you go ahead and read this article, ask yourself, why did you just Google this? Chances are you need some help and Christian and his team over at Girlfriend Activation System are there for you! Check out GFAS Training today at http://thegirlfriendactivationsystem.com
When you embark on a new relationship, all you see are rainbows and ponies. You love hearing her smile, talk, and laugh. But when the novelty of your relationship wears off, when everything starts feeling old, you might ask yourself, “are you dating the wrong girl?” You might still have fun with her, but it’s not just the same. If you need dating advice to figure out what’s wrong with you, here are some signs that will tell you if you’re dating the wrong girl:
- You get annoyed easily when you’re together. It’s only now that you notice the things that irritate you about her, things that you used to ignore when you first started your relationship. The things that you used to consider as pretty and cute before are now easier to ignore so you can avoid getting annoyed with her. Now, you feel wary about seeing those things that tick you off when you go on a date.
- You’re no longer as interested in her. She’s talking over a romantic dinner, yet you find yourself spacing out. You seem to have less patience to actively listen to her while she is talking. It is not that you are not interested in the topic that she is discussing or that you are too tired to be attentive to her. It’s just that you are not interested in anything that you do together with her. You can accept the fact that not all conversations you have with her is interesting, but you should at least have the desire to pay attention to her most of the time.
- You don’t want to join her family gatherings. If you keep making excuses not to escort her during a family member or relative’s birthday party, wedding, or any other family event, this is an even bigger confirmation that your relationship is no longer working. It makes sense to listen to the dating advice that you should be honest with her about your feelings. By avoiding her family gatherings, you are already distancing yourself from her and the possible impact that you might make in her life.
- You don’t include her in your plans for your life. Being in a relationship means including her in your activities, personal or professional. You could take her when you meet up with friends or invite her as your date to some work events. But if you stop doing this and try to hide these events from her, then it means that you might be happier if she is not around.
- You don’t feel excited about meeting her. Even if you have been dating for some time, the excitement of seeing her does not fade completely. But if you don’t feel happy every time she sets up a date for you and prefer to watch TV at home instead, it’s another sign that you no longer feel something special for her.
If you don’t want to break up with her just because you don’t want to get into the nervous stage of starting another relationship or if you don’t want to hurt her feelings, you should listen to this dating advice – deal with it. It will lift the burden of pretending that nothing is wrong with your relationship. It will also help her move on and find a man who really loves her. …